Meeting management tool that saves you time!
Time management is a crucial aspect for your briefing managers that in turn provides for their efficient service to your sales and marketing stakeholders.
- BIQ’s automated workflow system is seamlessly integrated across its modules for an intelligent feedback loop for creating efficiency
- Right room selection, date recommendation, are some of the key time saving aspect that is always available to the briefing managers
- Custom reports, mobile alerts, would ensure that not just briefing managers, but stakeholders across the meeting management process have multiple options to save time.
Automatic Schedule Adjustments
Your customer visit center is a key asset for creating the best possible impression with your customers to help meet your revenue targets. For your busy customer visit centers where you have multiple meetings happening at any given point of time, BIQ helps in efficiently managing your schedules across your meeting rooms.
- Easy schedule changes - drag and drop your meeting dates and schedules for intelligent conflict resolution & adjustment of date, time and room adjustments across all the impacted meeting schedules
- Add/remove days from your meetings - Get schedules recommended based on meeting room availability, its capacity and type of meetings
- Detailed schedule management including recommendations on meeting rooms and break rooms
- The associated mobile app helps in providing automatic alerts and updates on any schedule changes.
Insightful Dashboard & Analytics
The decision-making executives have a constant need to look at various aspects of meeting management and its relationship with the outcomes. While BIQ’s data intelligence has multiple reporting capabilities, the dashboard is an exclusive feature to assist the executives get a quick insight into their meeting performances.
- A quick snapshot of all the key metrics are available right at the top for easy viewing and inference
- Different graphical representations covering tiers, industries, visit type & focus, total meetings, meeting vs revenue etc. are always available – along with carefully defined filters for creating meaningful graphs
- All the representations can be easily exported by briefing managers for any of their reporting needs.
Information on the Move
A busy briefing manager needs to be enabled with the right tools and information to help provide the best possible services to their sales and marketing stakeholders. Along with
the briefing manager, the attendees also need to be updated on any changes to the schedule and agenda
- BIQ’s mobile app provides all the information available on the BIQ platform in a seamless and intuitive manner
- Manage attendees on the move – add and remove attendees right from your mobile application
- Share and print agendas – briefing managers can directly share and print agendas from their mobile application
- Easy access to all the information – on the day of the event/meeting, a briefing manager’s can resolve any information need for a successful customer satisfaction – right from their mobile app
The BIQ platform provides for a 360-degree view and insights into all aspects of a meeting management process with its powerful analytics and reporting. The technology and the architecture of BIQ is beautifully orchestrated for its implementation on any existing IT infrastructure of enterprises and allows for a seamless migration from any existing platform to the all-powerful BIQ platform. The deployment of BIQ is flexible and can be done both on cloud or onpremise. We have a very planned approach for the implementation and each feature can be customized for the use of the enterprise.
Schedule a Demo
Give us few details to schedule a product demonstration